Elisa de la O joined the firm in 2001. She specializes in commercial law; mercantile law; company administration; company commercial law; e-commerce; company acquisitions and sales; contracts; international trade; partnership law; company formation; company registration; commercial contracts; corporate governance; leases and leasing; equipment finance and leasing; real estate; agency and distributorship; business and corporate restructuring; public bids; and antidumping procedure and expertise in the automotive industry.
- LL.B., Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico City (2002).
- Specialization in International Trade Law, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (2004).
- LL.M., Corporate Law, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (2007).
- Practical Diploma in Business and Commercial Contracts, Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados, Mexico City (2010).
- Practical Diploma in Energy Law, Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados, Mexico City (2012).
Spanish, English, French and German.
- French Mexican Chamber of Commerce.- Secretary and Member of the Board (2013-2019) and President of its Foreign Trade Committee (2017 -).
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce.- President of its Foreign Trade Committee (2018-).
- American Chamber of Commerce Mexico.- Member of its Foreign Trade Committee (2006-2009).
- Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados.
- In collaboration with the French Embassy, Chapter 3 of the Book "Guide S'implanter au Mexique", Edition 2010/2011.
- In collaboration for the “Mexico Aerospace 2016 edition”.
- In collaboration with PROMEXICO and coordination of the “Guide to Facilitate the Establishment of Businesses in Mexico”.
- In collaboration for the “Questionnaire on Import/Export” with French Embassy located at Washington.