David Enríquez joined the firm in 2000. He specializes in maritime law; energy law; transportation law; competition law; seaport regulation; public bids; international commercial contracts and arbitration.
- LL.B., Universidad Panamericana, Guadalajara (1997).
- LL.M., Maritime Law, Instituto Europeo de Estudios Marítimos, Gijón, Spain (1998).
- LL.M., Maritime Law, Southhampton University, Southhampton, England (1999).
- PhD/SJD, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, Mexico (2002).
- Diploma on International Economic Policy, London School of Economics, London, UK (2004).
Spanish and English.
- International Bar Association.
- Inter-American Bar Association
- The Ibero-American Institute of Maritime Law
- Institute for Energy Law.
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators.
- American Bar Association - International Section.
Law Lecturer at ITAM (2007-2014). National Research Fellow SNI-CONACYT (2004 - 2014). Head of the Mexican Delegation before IMO, UNCITRAL and other international organizations related to the shipping industry (2004-2005). Editor of Breviarios Jurídicos (Porrúa) and Temas Selectos de Derecho Contemporáneo (ITAM/Porrúa). Author of numerous articles and nine books on Maritime Law, International Economic Law and Energy Law published by Porrúa, UNAM, Oxford University Press and Foreign Affairs, among other publishing companies. Member of the Supervisory Committee of the UNAM’s Year Book on International Law. Member of the Editorial Board of Energía Hoy (a leading national energy journal). Member of the Energy Editorial Committee of Reforma (a leading national newspaper) (2015-2016).