Darío Galicia joined the firm in 2016. He specializes in corporate law; foreign investment; corporate governance; legislative process, SPVs design and syndicated loans.
- Diploma on Political Negotiations and Lobbying, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City (2014).
- LL.B., Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City (2015).
- Diploma on Sports Law, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México City (2016).
- Diploma on Corporate Law, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México; Mexico City (2017).
- Diploma on Contracts, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Mexico City (2019).
Spanish and English.