Virginia García joined the firm in 1985. She specializes in resorts and leisure; hotel and resort development; hotel and resort law; timeshares; tourism investment; tourism legislation; business law; international joint ventures; maquiladoras; commercial law; company acquisitions, sales and commercial contracts.
- LL.B., Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico City (1989).
- LL.M., Corporative Law, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (2007).
- Introduction to American Law Diploma, University of Florida. (1990).
- Diploma on Real Estate Law, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Mexico City (2016).
Spanish and English.
- Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados.