Eugenia González joined the firm in 1997. She has been a partner of the firm since 2004. Ms. González' practice focuses on financings, mergers and acquisitions, as well as general commercial and corporate matters. She has experience representing lenders, equipment suppliers and borrowers in complex secured transactions, financed purchases of equipment and equity investments.
- LL.B., Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City (1996).
- LL.M., Harvard Law School (2000).
Spanish, English and French.
- Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados.
- American Bar Association.
- International Bar Association.
- American Society of International Law.
Ms. González is admitted to practice in Mexico and New York, and practiced for one year as a foreign lawyer at the New York office of Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton. She is the author of the book “Strategies for Drafting International Contracts”, published by Editorial Porrúa in Mexico City (2003) In 2006, she was included in Latin Lawyer Magazine’s listing of the 40 leading female lawyers in Latin America.