Beatriz Martínez Hernández joined the firm in 2008. She specializes in industrial property rights; intellectual property protection; copyright protection; copyright registration; copyright licensing; industrial property protection; national and foreign trademark, slogan and trade names filing and prosecution; national and foreign trademark, slogan and trade names maintenance (assignments, mergers, licensing, coexistence agreements, letters of consent); trade dress protection; trademark infringement.
- LL.B., Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico City (1992).
- Seminar of Criterion of the patent substantive exams, IMPI (2005).
- International Seminar on Community Trademark, Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) (2006).
- How to register your trademark in the European Union, IMPI - OHIM (2006).
- The CTM seminar in Mexico, IMPI – OHIM (2007).
Spanish, English and French.