Raul Moreyra joined the firm in 1968. He specializes in taxation; fiscal law; federal taxation; international fiscal law; international tax planning; tax planning; tax litigation; tax legislation; tax treaties; tax law; customs law; import and export law; capital gains tax; expatriate tax; federal income tax; international taxation; personal taxation; value added tax (vat).
- LL.B., Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico City (1968).
Spanish, English and French.
- International Bar Association
- Mexican Bar Association
- Mexican Association of Accountants (Member, International Tax Committee)
- International Fiscal Association
- International Association of Lawyers
Author: “Acquisition of Real Estate in Mexico by Foreigners” (2003) and “The Mexican Tax System” (2005).