Luis Pérez-Delgado joined the firm in 1996. He specializes in antitrust; competition; company commercial law; trade practices; trade regulation; unfair trade; company law; company administration; company formation; company registration; trusts and real estate; investing and guaranties in real estate; fiduciary law; computers and software; information technology and commercial contracts.
- LL.B., Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (1999).
- LL.M., Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (2006).
- Specialization in Corporate Law, Universidad de Estudios de Posgrado en Derecho, Mexico City (2001).
- Specialization in Economic Competition, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Mexico City (2002).
- Diploma on Real Estate Law, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City (2007).
Spanish and English.
- Association Internacionale des Jeunes Avocats – AIJA.
National Representative of AIJA in Mexico. Author “Considerations regarding the Decision of the Federal Competition Commission of Separately Selling the Companies Aerovias de México and Mexicana de Aviación”.