Sergio Ruiz joined the firm in 2002. He specialises in Federal and local tax litigations, tax audit procedures, administrative appeals, injunction relief actions (amparo) before Federal judicial courts including the Federal Supreme Court of Justice, national and international tax advisory and tax planning.
- LLB, Universidad La Salle, Mexico City (1999)
- Specialisation in tributary law, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain (2000)
- Specialisation in amparo law. Universidad Panamericana (2001)
- Specialisation in administrative law. Universidad Panamericana (2002)
- LLM tax law. Universidad Panamericana (2011)
Spanish and English.
- Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados
- The International Fiscal Association
- International Bar Association
Author of ‘Electronic filing for annulment proceeding’ published in the fiscal advisory magazine Puntos Finos 2008 and ‘Powers of authorised attorneys in annulment proceedings’ published in the Fiscal Advisory Magazine Puntos Finos 2009.