Evert Sánchez joined the firm in 2019. He specializes in oil and gas; power; renewable energy projects; international arbitration; cross-border transactions; regulatory; antitrust; mergers and acquisitions; energy infrastructure project development; project finance; govermment procurement; environmental law; anticorruption and compliance.
- LL.B., Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Mexico City (2015).
- Diploma in Energy Law, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City (2016).
- LL.M., Global Energy, International Arbitration and Environmental Law, The University of Texas at Austin, United States of America (2019).
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators.
- American Bar Association.
Spanish, English, German and French.