Said Sollano joined the firm in 2012. He specializes in business law; company law; real estate law; company commercial law; commercial contracts; company administration; company formation, merges and demerges; real estate leasing and commercial real estate acquisitions.
- LL.B., Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico City (2012).
- Diploma in Corporate Law at the University of Cantabria, Spain.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property in the Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property A.C.
- Course in Civil Law at the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Course in Commercial Law at the Escuela Libre de Derecho.