Guillermo Sosa joined the firm in 2003. He specializes in intellectual Property, specifically in litigation matters. He is responsible for the litigation and dispute area of the Intellectual Property department before all government authorities included the Mexican Patent and Trademark Office (MPTO), the Federal Court of Tax and Administrative Affairs, and the Federal Court of Appeals. Furthermore, he also handles violations to intellectual property rights by means of infringement actions and other mechanisms before relevant authority. Also, he is responsible for overseeing domain disputes.
- LL.B., Centro Universitario Mexico, Mexico City (2004).
- Specialization in Amparo Law, Universidad Panamericana. (2006)
- Specialization in Intelectual and Industrial Property Law, Universidad Panamericana. (2007)
- Specialization in Contracts Law, Universidad Iberoamericana. (2008)
Spanish and English
- Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados.
- Asociación Mexicana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (AMPPI).
- International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI).
Author, “Contoversies on Domain Names” published in Práctica Fiscal, Laboral y Legal-Empresarial (2003).