Jaime Delgado joined the firm in 1959. He specializes in intellectual property; author rights; industrial property rights; intellectual property arbitration; intellectual property enforcement; intellectual property litigation; intellectual property protection; intellectual property infringement; international licensing; international intellectual property; trademarks; international trademarks; trade names; trademark registration; trademark protection; trademark litigation; international patents; patent infringement; patent licensing; patent litigation; patent registration and patent protection.
- LL.B., Universidad de Guadalajara, Guadalajara City, Mexico (1960).
- LL.M., New York University, (1957).
Spanish, English and French.
- Mexican Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- INTA (International Trademark Association, U.S.A.)
- AIPLA (American Intellectual Property Law Association, U.S.A.)
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property, Geneve, Switzerland)
- LES (Licensing Executives Society, London, England)
- ITMA (Overseas Member, The Institute of Trademark Agents, UK)
- ASIPI (Inter-American Association of Industrial Property)