Juan Esquivel Sentíes joined in 1998, he rejoined as a legal advisor in January 2017. He specializes in civil and commercial litigation; contractual litigation; breach of contracts; corporate litigation; administrative litigation and amparo.
- LL.B., Universidad Anáhuac, Mexico City (2002).
- LL.M., Administration, Instituto de Estudios Universitarios, Puebla, Mexico (2018).
- Specialization in civil and commercial procedural law, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City (in process).
- MBA in Finance, Instituto de Estudios Universitarios, Puebla, México (2019).
Spanish, English and German.
- National College of Lawyers.
- Mexican Bar Association.
Author of the article: "Law, more human, less technical", Juristas UNAM (2013). Up to 500 articles in mass media related to legal advice in civil, familiar and commercial matters in México and South USA. Professor of Civil and Commercial Law in the LL.B. Program, Universidad Westhill, México (2013-2015).