Dario Galicia joined the Firm in 2016. He specializes in Corporate Law. His practice also focuses on advising foreign investors across several industries and sectors for doing business in Mexico. He also devotes time to working with emerging companies in the technology sector, mainly in the legal formalization of their businesses. He regularly advises clients in the acquisition, merger, spin-off and transformation of companies, as well as in asset-backed financing, corporate financing and implementing complex collateral packages.
- Diploma on Political Negotiations and Lobbying, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City (2014).
- LL.B., Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City (2015).
- Diploma on Sports Law, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México City (2016).
- Diploma on Corporate Law, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México; Mexico City (2017).
- Diploma on Contracts, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, Mexico City (2019).
- Executive Finance Program, ITAM, Mexico City (2021).
- Diploma on Fintech: Information Technology and Financial Disruption, ITAM, México City (2022).
- Diploma on Fintech, UNAM, Mexico City (2022)
- Management Skills for Lawyers, Inteli-luris, Mexico City (2023).
Spanish and English.