Erika Roldán rejoined the firm in 2021. She specializes in infrastructure, oil and gas and electricity; general commercial and corporate matters; dispute resolution and commercial arbitration.
- Programme on Private International Law, The Hague Academy of International Law, The Hague, Netherlands (2015).
- LL.B., Universidad La Salle, Mexico City (2016).
- Diploma on Civil Law, Université Panthéon-Assas Paris 2 and Fondation pour le droit continental, Paris, France (2016).
- Diploma on Energy Law, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City (2018).
- LL.M., Energy and Environmental Law, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland (2020).
- Qualification on the Mexican Wholesale Electricity Market, CENACE, Mexico City (2021).
Author of numerous articles in Energy, Climate Change and Dispute Resolutions.
Spanish, English and Italian.